[horde] upgrade horde_prefs identities

Chris Flav chris.flav at yahoo.ca
Thu Apr 19 22:32:40 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have an old server that uses IMP 3.   I want to move some users to a IMP4 server, however the identities stored in the horde_prefs table do not seem to work correctly.  They appear in IMP but I cannot reliably modify them.

Are there upgrade scripts to allow an upgrade from H2/IMP3 to H3/IMP4 and then eventually H4/IMP5?  My backend is MySQL therefore I assume that at one point during the upgrade path there is/was a sql script that would reformat these identities rows in horde_prefs?

Thanks,

C. Flav