[horde] IMP can't handle large jpg attachments

Robsonfa robsonfa at urubupunga.com.br
Wed Apr 25 12:52:52 UTC 2012

Hi Simon,

Every time we receive an e-mail with fpg file attachments larger than 100
kb, or if there is a jpg file in the body of the email, the horde/imp log
off and request the login and the password again. It happens every time we
want to open / download the jpg attachments in the email or when we want to
open an e-mail where there is a jpg file in the body of the email  (the
horde/imp log off and request the login and the password again).

Thank you for your answer.

Robson