[horde] Do hooks.php get overwritten on pear upgrade ?

steffo76 at gmx.de steffo76 at gmx.de
Thu May 3 07:45:12 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

I just noticed that my signature hook had disappeared from imp's hooks.php. While looking for it I found out that hooks.php got overwritten when I last executed pear upgrade. I am aware that prefs should be stored in prefs.local.php and backends in backends.local.php but should hooks be stored in hooks.local.php ? I tried that but it doesn't seem to work.

Regards
Stephan