[horde] Whups and multiple e-mail dest

claudioml at mediaservice.net claudioml at mediaservice.net
Wed Jun 27 13:14:48 UTC 2012

Il 27/06/2012 12:03, Jan Schneider ha scritto:

> Zitat von claudioml at mediaservice.net:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Is not clear for me how i can assign a queue to multiple mail users. I
>> want some e-mail be notified when someone opens a new ticket on Whups.
>> How it can be done?
>
> You can edit "Responsible Users" for queues. Those get notified about
> new ticket in that queue.

It's strange, but i have already set 2 mail addresses for Responsible
Users, but no one recieve the notification of a new ticket... Also, i
can't see the new ticket on the queue of a Responsible User, but if i
search the ticket, i find it....

Btw, there is no documentation avaiable about whups?

Cordially,

Claudio.