[horde] Facebook

Rodrigo Abantes Antunes rodrigoantunes at pelotas.ifsul.edu.br
Wed Jun 27 16:47:41 UTC 2012

Hi, I followed this guide to intergrate horde with facebook:
http://wiki.horde.org/Doc/Admin/Config/Horde/Facebook
but when I go to Horde's Facebook Integration preference page and log
in to facebook horde says this: Temporarily unable to connect with
Facebook, Please try again. And in logs I see this: ERR: HORDE [horde]
users.getLoggedInUser requires a session_key [pid 18529 on line 449 of
"/var/www/horde4/lib/Prefs/Ui.php"]. The problem is similar to this:
http://lists.horde.org/archives/bugs/Week-of-Mon-20110704/056316.html.

--
Rodrigo Abrantes Antunes
Técnico em Tecnologia da Informação