[horde] communal calendar ?

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Jun 28 15:47:19 UTC 2012

Quoting Spyros Tsiolis <stsiol at yahoo.co.uk>:

> Hallo again,
>>> Hello people,
>>>
>>> Long time, no write :-)
>>>
>>> I tried to play around with the calendar the other day.
>>> The general idea being to enter in a calendar event and
>>>
>>> for another horde user to be able to see it.
>>> I tried it with a coupoe of accounts but couldn't make it work.
>>> Any pointers ?
>>
>> You need to give all the users you want to see the calendar's
>> events SHOW & READ permissions on the calendar.
>
> Sorry Mike. I don't know where to do that from.
> Could you be a bit more specific ?

If you are using the new dynamic interface, view the calendar's
properties (click the arrow on the calendar name in the left hand
column) and it's the "Sharing" tab.

If using the traditional view, navigate to the Manage Calendars page
from the right hand panel. Click the Permissions link for the calendar
you want to share.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)