[horde] communal calendar ?

Spyros Tsiolis stsiol at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 28 16:06:54 UTC 2012

Hi Mike,

>>> You need to give all the users you want to see the calendar's
>>> events SHOW & READ permissions on the calendar.
>>
>> Sorry Mike. I don't know where to do that from.
>> Could you be a bit more specific ?
>
> If you are using the new dynamic interface, view the calendar's
> properties (click the arrow on the calendar name in the left hand
> column) and it's the "Sharing" tab.
>
> If using the traditional view, navigate to the Manage Calendars page
> from the right hand panel. Click the Permissions link for the calendar
> you want to share.
>

> --
> mike
>
> The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
> mrubinsk at horde.org

Thank you very much; It worked just fine.
Just FYI, a dump of my horde version and then some :

Horde Version
    * Horde: 3.3.6
Horde Applications
    * Dimp: H3 (1.1.4)
    * Horde: 3.3.6
    * Imp: H3 (4.3.6) (run Imp tests)
    * Ingo: H3 (1.2.3) (run Ingo tests)
    * Kronolith: H3 (2.3.3) (run Kronolith tests)
    * Mimp: H3 (1.1.3)
    * Mnemo: H3 (2.2.3)
    * Nag: H3 (2.3.4)
    * Turba: H3 (2.3.3) (run Turba tests)
PHP Version
    * View phpinfo() screen
    * View loaded extensions
    * PHP Version: 5.3.1
    * PHP Major Version: 5.3
    * PHP Minor Version: 1
    * PHP Version Classification: release
    * This version of PHP has not been fully tested with this version of Horde.

Thanks again,

spyros

----
"I merely function as a channel that filters
music through the chaos of noise"
- Vangelis