[horde] Future of H4

ANANT S ATHAVALE asa at isac.gov.in
Wed Jul 25 03:23:03 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Just wanted to know, will there be bug fixes/improvements in H4?  Now
that, it has almost become stable by meeting our requirements (except
for the Advanced Search Interface on Traditional View) , I plan to
implement H4 for my organisation.

Simultaneously, I will keep trying H5 and will upgrade to H5 when it
becomes stable.

Regards,

Anant Athavale.
message.