[horde] Weather block shows %r

cjdl01 cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com
Thu Sep 20 15:22:11 UTC 2012

> Quoting cjdl01 <cjdl01 at brokensolstice.com>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm sure someone has mentioned this, but I have looked through the
>> mail archives and cannot find a solution...
>>
>> My weather block has been showing %r for some time.  I was using
>> beta software up until a couple days ago, so I shrugged it off as
>> something that would be fixed when the software became stable...
>> but it is still there, and I"m using Horde_Service_Weather-1.0.0.
>>
>> Is there a way to fix this?
>
> *Where* is it showing this in the block? Grepping the block code and
> the Service_Weather library does not turn up this format token. It's
> most likely coming from your datetime display prefs.
>
> --
> mike

Hi Michael,

This is what my block looks like:
My City, MyState Local time: 09/20/2012 %r
Sunrise: 09/20/2012 %r Sunset: 09/20/2012 %r
Temperature: 52°F Dew point: 48°F
Pressure: 30 inches and steady
Wind: From the WSW (252 °) at 0 mph, gusting 3.0 mph
Humidity: 87% Visibility: 10 miles
Current condition:  Mostly Cloudy

I am grepping for 'datetime' in my ~/horde/config and
~/horde/kronolith/config but not finding anything.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

-Chris