[horde] Mail from Gmail IMAP server not loading

Bob Brunius rbrunius at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 19:43:27 UTC 2012

I haven't made any progress with finding a solution to this problem.
Is there some debugging tool, process or logging that I could try? I
have Horde 4.0.15 and the "pear update" command says that all modules
are current. Horde Administration->Configuration shows everything
green. Yet when I ask for the mail to be checked the server goes away
and never comes back.

Thanks,
Bob