[horde] Mail from Gmail IMAP server not loading

Bob Brunius rbrunius at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 00:24:12 UTC 2012

Michael , to check the idea that it might just be a large list problem I
tried an infrequently used email account that I checked first and it only
has 18 messages. When I logged into the account using Horde it correctly
listed the folders and identified that there are 18 message in the box.
However it isn't able to download them and the circling gif runs nonstop.

When I tested the IMP connection in test.php it came back good. Under
administration->configuration everything is green.

Is there a log file that I should be looking at?

Thanks