[horde] Sieve with Ingo

Nicolas Fo nicolasfo at ymail.com
Wed Oct 3 14:36:00 UTC 2012

Hello everyone !

I have a mail server (Postfix, Dovecot) with sieve server.

On a another server, I installer Horde Groupware.

Everything is working fine (authentication using LDAP, IMP
authentication via Horde authentication...)

I'm trying to setup Ingo to use mail server's Sieve, but nothing seems
to work.

I create a backends.local.php in "config" Ingo directory, looks like this :

$backends['sieve'] = array(
     'disabled' => false,
     'transport' => 'timsieved',
     'hordeauth' => 'full',
     'params' => array(
         'hostspec' => 'FQDN_mail_server or IP',
         'logintype' => 'PLAIN',
         'usetls' => false,
         'port' => 4190,
         'debug' => true,
     ),
     'script' => 'sieve',
     'scriptparams' => array(
         'utf8' => false,
      ),
     'shares' => false
);

Horde doesn't consider this config file and still use mysql to store
sieve rules. Even, I can't config anything else than Mysql storage in
"configuration" admin panel.

Something wrong in my configuration ?

Thanks in advance

Nicolas