[horde] Horde and iOS

Ole Wolf ole at naturloven.dk
Fri Oct 5 11:45:45 UTC 2012

On fre, 2012-10-05 at 11:59 +0200, Nicolas Fo wrote:

> I'm trying to set mail / calendar / contacts account on iOS (iPhone iOS
> 5.1.1), but it shows me only mail, no calendar, no contacts under the
> modules to activate panel at the end of the account configuration, and I
> don't find help to set up ActiveSync (I thik it's this I'll have to use
> in Horde)
>
> I've already make aliases in Apache as mentionned in Horde/ActiveSync
> FAQ, but no effect.

I wasn't even aware of that FAQ when I set up ActiveSync on my Android
recently. I simply entered http[s]://your.web.server/horde/rpc.php as
the server address, and that works fine. I haven't setup any aliases or
other kinds of Apache trickery. This simple solution might work for you,
too, although I'd imagine Apple would deliberately try to cause trouble
when faced with a Microsoft thing or anything else non-Apple for that
matter.

--
Ole Wolf
Rødhættevej 4 • 9400 Nørresundby