[horde] Horde and iOS

Nicolas Fo nicolasfo at ymail.com
Fri Oct 5 09:59:15 UTC 2012

Hello all !

I've installed Horde GW on my mail server (Dovecot/Postfix) on Debian 6.0.5.

Everything is working fine (mail, sieve, LDAP authentication,
calendar(webinterface) etc..)

I'm trying to set mail / calendar / contacts account on iOS (iPhone iOS
5.1.1), but it shows me only mail, no calendar, no contacts under the
modules to activate panel at the end of the account configuration, and I
don't find help to set up ActiveSync (I thik it's this I'll have to use
in Horde)

I've already make aliases in Apache as mentionned in Horde/ActiveSync
FAQ, but no effect.

Am I missing something ?

Thanks to you :)