[horde] trouble with horde upgrade / reinstall

Joe @ 3ZZZ joe at 3zzz.net
Sun Oct 14 20:08:55 UTC 2012

>> tyvmia
>  you can uninstall it in one line:
> pear uninstall horde/horde horde/imp horde/...
>
> But if the configuration is out of date you can use the update button,
> webserver need write access to the conf.php and conf.bak.php files.
> --

Thanks - I've tried 'Update all configurations' and 'Generate Horde
Configuration' button on the General page.  I set the config folder
and files to 777 for the moment.  There are no errors but nothing
happens, no new files are written in the config folder.

Test page looks good although there's this "This version of PHP has
not been fully tested with this version of Horde." (PHP 5.4.7)

I figure must have done something wrong but can't figure out what.