[horde] ActiveSync does not work after update to 2.0.0beta4

Samuel Wolf samuelwolf85 at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 14 21:57:52 UTC 2012

2012/10/14 Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> Quoting Samuel Wolf <samuelwolf85 at googlemail.com>:
>
>>> Authentication *must* have succeeded in order for you to get as far as
>>> you
>>> did in the code, but for some reason IMP fails to find the active imap
>>> object to use so it throws that exception.
>>

>> That con not be a database problem, right?
>

> Correct.

I write something wrong:
"Use IMAP mailbox subscriptions?" is enabled by default, IMP does not
show the äbc folder by default!

After the new installation (drop database, uninstall pear packages,
delete folders) activesync work as well with my wife's account. Later
I disable the mailbox subscriptions and activesync does not work any
more for my wife's account.

Still work with my account at this point and stop immediately after
create the äbc folder in my profile as well.
Interessting as well is, I found no way to get it working again,
delete the folder over IMP has no affect.