[horde] newb -- questions regarding ulaform

Uttiya Chowdhury chowdhury_uttiya at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 17 09:32:21 UTC 2012

> What exactly doesn't allow you to proceed? Which steps?

OK -- realized that I had installation problems and fixed. I can get ulaform to run properly now. So, now what I want to do is this. Ulaform presently supports two actions: Mailto and SQL. I want to add a new action "Post". If this action is chosen, then when the form is submitted, ulaform will call the specified file (html, php, whatever) with the form variables as POST variable.

> By the way, ulaform doesn't have an output functionality
> yet. It can only save form data to database or send it by
> email.

Would it be contrary to ulaform's design goal if the above mentioned (html, php, whatever) file displayed some output and we showed it in ulaform?

Thanks.

UC