[horde] newb -- questions regarding ulaform

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Wed Oct 17 10:36:07 UTC 2012

> > What exactly doesn't allow you to proceed? Which steps?
>
> OK -- realized that I had installation problems and fixed. I can get ulaform to
> run properly now. So, now what I want to do is this. Ulaform presently
> supports two actions: Mailto and SQL. I want to add a new action "Post". If
> this action is chosen, then when the form is submitted, ulaform will call the
> specified file (html, php, whatever) with the form variables as POST variable.

This sound a little bit too complicated for me. What is the reason to send a form to another form? If you only need to perform certain calculations with data, you can always can use a database level triggers for this.

No, I don't think so. There is even an enchancement request for this http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/1007

--
   Vilius