[horde] Class 'Horde_ActiveSync_State_Sql' not found

Simon Brereton simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 16:35:00 UTC 2012

On 27 October 2012 12:10, Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> wrote:

> Quoting Simon Brereton <simon.buongiorno at gmail.com>:

>>> Yes, according to the list below, you didn't install ActiveSync.
>>

>> Why would it need to be installed separately?
>

> It's an *optional* dependency. If you didn't tell PEAR to install all
> optional dependencies then you have to manually install it.

Sorry, I really wish the reply-to header was set on this list.

I'm still confused by optional dependencies - *I* don't want to
install all optional dependencies because then I get the LDAP stuff I
don't want...  There's no way to tell which optional dependencies I do
want unless I make a note of them.  Also, since a large point of H5 is
the email sync, I'm surprised that ActiveSync is "optional".

Anyway, it's working now - thanks! :)

Simon