[horde] iPhone email not syncing properly

Steven Swarts steven at swartsit.com
Wed Nov 7 04:08:34 UTC 2012

G'day guys,

I have Horde 5 running on Debian VPS with ISPConfig 3 installed.

I'm using a iPhone 4 running on iOS 6.0.1

Setup Exchange account and that works fine, syncs calendar and contacts
nicely.

ISSUE:

Viewing the email in Outlook 2010 (IMAP only - can't figure out exchange) or
via the webmail fails to update the emails on the iPhone to be READ. However
if I read it on the iPhone it DOES show up in Outlook and Webmail as READ.

So basically the iPhone is getting the update that the email has been read.
It receives emails, can send emails, all that works and syncs but the READ
aspect fails to work.

Regards,

Steven Swarts