[horde] Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 5.0.1 (final)

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Wed Nov 7 20:14:48 UTC 2012

Citeren Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:

>>> the 'Neuer Termin' text does not fit in the green top left field
>>> in the german translation.
>>> I'm using a 13.3" laptop screen.
>>> It does not make a difference on a 23" screen, and I can not move
>>> the bar between the left and the middle frame (if that's necessary
>>> to make the full text shown).
>>
>> It's a preference.
>
> This still doesn't work correctly in places like IMP (It only
> displays "New" - the "Message" part wraps and is hidden) with the
> default prefs value.  A user should not have to be changing
> preferences to make this work out-of-the-box.

The Dutch translation is 'suffering' from the same problem. I couldn't
find a more compact translation for 'New Events' than 'Nieuwe
gebeurtenis', which requires quite a bit more width. I had to increase
the menu width to from the default 210 to 240 to make the translations
for the 'New <whatever>' items fit for all installed applications. A
little wider default for the left menu might be useful.

Best regards, Arjen