[horde] Scalability of Horde

Balazs Varga varbalazs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 16:20:43 UTC 2012

Hi,

has anyone experiences with scalability of the application and the
modules? I'm talking about > 1million existing users in the client's
ldap.

I don't know (yet) the exact numbers about the requests/sec or
login/day. (my estimations are 200k login/day and 10k paralell
sessions)

We're thinking seperated frontends and a (hardware) load balancer may
do the trick (we can assume the backend has enough performance).

We'd like to use the webmail, calendar and maybe some custom modules
built with the framework.

Has anyone performance measurements? Maybe any ideas or advices?

Thanks,
Balazs