[horde] Scalability of Horde

Balazs Varga varbalazs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 08:59:14 UTC 2012

Thanks for the replies.

Are there any perf. measurements of the plain install? (IMP, Ingo,
Kronolith, Turba)
On a mainstream server, example: Sun Fire X4100 2x2.4 Ghz Dual-Core
AMD Opteron, 4Gb Ram? (or similar; i know it depends from many things
like OS and php accelerators, i don't need very precise numbers)

Of course i'd like to use 5.0.0.

Thanks,
Balazs