[horde] Upgrading from 5.01 to 5.02 bricked my installation please help!!

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Thu Nov 15 15:59:09 UTC 2012

Please don't answer on top ("top post")

Am 15.11.2012 16:54, schrieb Paul Harmsworth:
> I understand that directory should be off. Many thanks for the info.
>
> Where is the test.php please?
> Isn't there supposed to be a login.php etc in the directory below?
>
> Regards
>
> Paul

test.php is where login.php and index.php is
{hordedir}/test.php

You need to enable it in
{hordedir}/config/conf.php ( testdisable=false; )

Please turn off once all is done.

Please run these commands

pear config-get horde_dir user
pear config-get horde_dir system

Compare the output of both with your www data directory

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer
Mail: lang at b1-systems.de

B1 Systems GmbH Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg /
http://www.b1-systems.de