[horde] Horde 5 Distribution packaging -- Community Effort (SLES, openSUSE Factory, debian 6)

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Sun Nov 18 21:04:14 UTC 2012

Am 15.11.2012 12:50, schrieb Ralf Lang:
> Hi, we've retooled and I began distribution packaging (rpm) for SLES 11
> (SP2 only) and openSUSE-Factory shortly. Debian 6 may follow after.
>
> These packages run as a community effort. If you desperately need up to
> date packages faster or for other platforms (Redhat, ubuntu), you may
> ask for an offer at B1 Systems GmbH (info at b1-systems.de).
>
> As of now, I have two proof of concept packages (Autoloader, DataTree)
> ready for RPM. Anybody who wants to join the community effort is welcome
> to get access for this repository.
>
> https://build.opensuse.org/project/show?project=home%3Aralflangb1%3Ahorde5
>
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/ralflangb1:/horde5/
>
> For minor version upgrades of spec files you may find this perl tool
> helpful, which was made by Roman Geber (B1 Systems GmbH)
>
> https://github.com/rgeber/pear-horde-obs-updater
>
> Next: Retooling for Debian Packaging.

OK. Debian packaging works now, too.

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=php5-pear-Horde_Autoloader&project=home%3Aralflangb1%3Ahorde5

We need to double the tarball because obs packaging for debian does not
understand tgz is a tar.gz (I'm still not over this issue)

The dsc needs Build-Depends entries for dpkg-dev and pkg-php-tools.

The latter is provided in server:php:application because obs does not
provide it in the "Debian_6.0" base repository.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer
Mail: lang at b1-systems.de

B1 Systems GmbH Osterfeldstraße 7 / 85088 Vohburg /
http://www.b1-systems.de