[horde] Horde5/Kolab integration

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Tue Nov 20 17:38:01 UTC 2012

Hi *,

I'm spending some time on finishing the H5/Kolab integration.

I have the following problems I could use a helping hand with:

1. framework/Group/lib/Horde/Group/Kolab.php provides a class
"Horde_Group_Kolab" which is referenced in
./framework/Core/lib/Horde/Core/Factory/Group.php (called
"Horde_Core_Group_Kolab" there). Unfortunately, the former file
somehow isn't included during runtime; I worked around this by
inserting "Include_once(
'/usr/share/php5/PEAR/Horde/Group/Kolab.php');" into the latter file.
But I won't believe that this is the proper way of doing it. How
should that be handled correctly?

2. There seem to be multiple approaches at delivering Kolab
integration. I've taken the "kolab_webmail" bundle and tried to get
everything set up properly (and yes, it mostly works for me now), but
how does "the Horde project" see this? Is this the way to go?

Thanks for any pointers,

Jens