[horde] Unable to paste in IMP HTML editor

Ole Wolf wolf at blazingangles.com
Wed Nov 21 13:29:57 UTC 2012

When I attempt to copy/paste into IMP's HTML editor, I get a warning
window with the text: "Pasting non-text elements is not supported,"
even when the clipboard contains pure text copied from a non-HTML
interface. This is a problem on both Firefox and Chrome (I haven't
attempted other browsers).

I'm able to copy/paste on the CKEditor demo at
http://ckeditor.com/demo, so browser support can be ruled out, and it
looks like it may also be an IMP problem since the demo works.

Needless to say, being unable to paste in an editor limits its
usability dramatically. :-/