[horde] Horde5 and Opera/Konqueror

steffo76 at gmx.de steffo76 at gmx.de
Wed Nov 21 14:54:51 UTC 2012

Hi list,

has anyone gotten Opera and/or Konqueror to work with horde5 ? If I try to log on with Opera 12.11 or Konqueror 4.8.5 I can't get past the logon screen. In the log I see

2012-11-21T15:48:49+01:00 NOTICE: HORDE [horde] Login success for
2012-11-21T15:48:50+01:00 EMERG: HORDE User is not authorized for horde

which is very odd since the same user/password combination is working under firefox (I tried a 'normal' user and the admin user). I don't get an error message in the browser either, both browsers just return to the logon screen without a comment. If I turn on debugging nothing special turns up in the log.

Regards
Stephan