[horde] H5 ActiveSync / Samsung Galaxy S3: mapping for home/work email addresses

rbankhead robin.bankhead at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 22:25:15 UTC 2012

Hi Gabriel,

I have seen those, but what I'm not clear on is what the different fields
will be named when sent from Turba to the device via ActiveSync, and how (or
whether) how I setup the fields would govern that.

Also, both wiki pages are for H4 so I'm wary over compatibility. For one
thing, sources.php is now backends.php...

Thanks,
Robin