[horde] H5 ActiveSync / Samsung Galaxy S3: mapping for home/work email addresses

rbankhead robin.bankhead at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 02:30:40 UTC 2012

Hi Simon,

So this does seem to tally with the wiki's directions, and it's apparent
that you are using H5 so clearly they haven't changed. One hurdle down.

But what I'm not getting is how the names used here (eg "email",
"workEmail") are translated to "Email1Address", "Email2Address" for
ActiveSync purposes. Indeed, are these always the field names that'll be
sent? If I have a contact with only workEmail, is that sent as Email1Address
or Email2Address? I would rather have insight into these aspects of the
process before I make any changes to the server code.

Thanks,
Robin