[horde] Activesync username -> horde username mapping

Josko Plazonic plazonic at math.princeton.edu
Fri Nov 30 03:08:35 UTC 2012

Hi again,

On 11/29/2012 03:51 PM, Josko Plazonic wrote:
> I checked activesync code and as far as I can tell there is no inbuilt
> way to translate usernames and the best I could find is the setup
> functions in ActiveSync/Driver/Base.php and ./Core/ActiveSync/Driver.php.
>
> Am I missing something obvious? Any hints?

Well, I was partially wrong - my hook changes did fix syncing of
contacts and calendar (I was too impatient it seems).  The only part not
working is that the user cannot manage their own devices as those are
registered as username at domain and users are allowed to manage only
devices registered with username only.

Josko