[horde] Compose mail: address search is not showing workEmail and homeEmail

Wolfgang Granzer wolfgang at granzer.org
Tue Dec 4 06:57:28 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have already activated the additional attributes "workEmail" and
"homeEmail" as described in several other postings. I am able to
synchronize them with syncml und the fields are already shown in
turba. Searching for strings in workEmail and homeEmail is also
working in turba search.

The only thing that is missing is that the search results in imp
(address book search as well as search with autocompletion) are not
shown workEmail and homeEmail. When I enter a substring that is
contained in a contact name that has a workEmail and homeEmail, the
result is not showing it. If I enter a substring that is directly
contained within workEmail or homeEmail, a result is showing but it is
only showing the email attribute not the workEmail or homeEmail.

It was working in the old horde webmail 1.2.11. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Best regards,

    Wolfgang

--