[horde] NAG doesn't work

Benedetto Vassallo benedetto.vassallo at unipa.it
Fri Dec 7 21:08:11 UTC 2012

Def. Quota Josko Plazonic <plazonic at math.princeton.edu>:

> Hullo,
>
> On 12/07/2012 06:24 AM, Benedetto Vassallo wrote:
>> When I create a new task in nag v. 4.0.1 and save it I have the
>> following message:
>>
>> Not Found
>>
>> The requested URL /horde5/nag/t/save was not found on this server.
>
> check for .htaccess files in your horde installation and you'll see
> you need to allow rewrite rules (or integrate them in your apache
> configs).  Once you do it will work.
>
> Josko

I did it.
I added the following lines to my httpd.conf:

<Directory "/var/www/horde5">
         Options All
         AllowOverride All
</Directory>

And now the error is:

The requested URL /var/www/horde5/rampage.php was not found on this server.

Of course it exixts, is apache-readable and the path is correct.
Any other suggestion?
--
Benedetto Vassallo
Sistema Informativo di Ateneo