[horde] NAG doesn't work

Josko Plazonic plazonic at math.princeton.edu
Fri Dec 7 21:16:43 UTC 2012

Hi again,

On 12/07/2012 04:08 PM, Benedetto Vassallo wrote:
> The requested URL /var/www/horde5/rampage.php was not found on this
> server.
>
> Of course it exixts, is apache-readable and the path is correct.
> Any other suggestion?

I've had some trouble with rewrites here and there, especially when they
are in .htaccess files (apache version dependent).  Your documentroot
could be an issue (if horde is at the root it should match its dir) and
if that's not the case I'd turn on RewriteLog and make sure it's doing
the right thing.

Josko