[horde] NAG doesn't work

Josko Plazonic plazonic at math.princeton.edu
Fri Dec 7 22:21:15 UTC 2012

On 12/07/2012 04:32 PM, Benedetto Vassallo wrote:
> horde is not at the root of my webserver, the root is /var/www/html
> and I have the following Alias directive:
>
> Alias /horde5 /var/www/horde5
>
> So I reach it at https://webmail.unipa.it/horde5 url.
>
> All others horde applications works OK, just nag have this issue.
> I really don't know what I did wrong.

I still suspect Rewrite rules to be the issue.  Have you tried turning
on RewriteLog to check what's going on under the covers - if you google
for RewriteLogLevel you'll find plenty of hints on how to do it.

Also, like I suggested before you could try moving
/var/www/horde5/.htaccess to apache config file (with appropriate changes).

Josko