[horde] [Horde 5] Weather Block non work

Benedetto Vassallo benedetto.vassallo at unipa.it
Sun Dec 9 09:56:45 UTC 2012

Def. Quota Claudio Mantegna <claudio.mantegna at gmail.com>:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm finally starting to migrate from Horde 3 to Horde 5 after years of
> successful work.
>
> Obviously I'm in a test environment and post-migration happens to me that
> the "Weather block" does not work. In the sense that I can select the
> "Weather" but I can not set any data (city, period, etc. etc.).
>
> Who can help me?
>
> Premise clearly that it is the version of Horde 3 to Horde 4 with (actually
> I tested it for a couple of months, until "PEAR update" I did not destroy
> completely, switching to 5).
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regads,
> Claudio Mantegna

Hi,
I use the "meteo" Block, (not "Actual meteo").
You have to define a provider in the horde config and get your key to
activate it.
Then you can set the meteo block in your portal layout.
You can set options (like city, units and days) after saving your new block.
Regards.

--
Benedetto Vassallo
Sistema Informativo di Ateneo