[horde] [Horde 5] Weather Block non work

Claudio Mantegna claudio.mantegna at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 08:24:29 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I'm finally starting to migrate from Horde 3 to Horde 5 after years of
successful work.

Obviously I'm in a test environment and post-migration happens to me that
the "Weather block" does not work. In the sense that I can select the
"Weather" but I can not set any data (city, period, etc. etc.).

Who can help me?

Premise clearly that it is the version of Horde 3 to Horde 4 with (actually
I tested it for a couple of months, until "PEAR update" I did not destroy
completely, switching to 5).

Thanks in advance.

Regads,
Claudio Mantegna