[horde] Hide Horde Groupware version and change horde logo.

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sun Dec 9 13:47:07 UTC 2012

Zitat von "[SOLTECSIS] Carles Xavier Munyoz Baldó" <carles at unlimitedmail.org>:

> On 05/12/12 09:23, Jan Schneider wrote:
>>
>> Zitat von Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> ----- Nachricht von "[SOLTECSIS] Carles Xavier Munyoz Baldó"
>>> <carles at unlimitedmail.org> ---------
>>>  Datum: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 22:44:09 +0100
>>>    Von: "[SOLTECSIS] Carles Xavier Munyoz Baldó"
>>> <carles at unlimitedmail.org>
>>> Betreff: [horde] Hide Horde Groupware version and change horde logo.
>>>     An: horde at lists.horde.org

>>> For the Horde Logo in the upper left corner you just replace the
>>> original image in the graphics folder (if thats the correct way to do it)
>>>
>>> Hiding the version information I am interested too!
>>>
>>> Andreas
>>
>> Use a custom CSS file (that can be added in the configuration IIRC).
>
> Please, may you give us an example about how can we do that?

The general way to getting things done like that is to:
1) use some document inspector like Firebug to identify the element
that you want to change
2) check which CSS specifier you need to use (ID, class name)
3) create a custom CSS file that overrides the rule for this specifier
4) enable and configure the cssfiles hook
--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project