[horde] IMP - Additional Name Space

Helmut Schiefer Helmut at 4schiefer.de
Sun Dec 9 17:20:25 UTC 2012

Some more information around that issue.
If I want to access a folder that is stored in a shared name space I
got the following error:
Dec  9 17:59:47 voyager HORDE: [imp] Could not open mailbox
"shared.Internet-Kauf.Allnatura". [pid 446 on line 27 of
"/usr/share/php/Horde/Core/Notification/Handler/Decorator/Hordelog.php"]

Only files are missing - subfolders are possible to see.

Unfortunatley no more information, even I switch to debug level.

My imap.conf is configured in the following way:
altnamespace: yes
userprefix: user
sharedprefix: shared

If I put a comment in front of "altnamespace: yes" and restart my
cyrus, then horde access all the files in the shared prefix.

Any idea?

Helmut

----- Message from Helmut Schiefer <Helmut at 4schiefer.de> ---------