[horde] Cannot create new entry in Turba 4.0.1

Jacky Chan jackyc at wkg1.umac.mo
Wed Dec 19 01:35:52 UTC 2012

Hi there, (sorry for previously emails for wrong encoding ... )

I did a quick installation of horde/imp/turba from the newest
stable version. But I come to nowhere to create a new contact in address
book. Is there any configuration hints in backends.php? Indeed, I just use
'localsql'

$cfgSources['localsql'] = array(
    // ENABLED by default
    'disabled' => false,
    'title' => _("My Address Books"),
    'type' => 'sql',
    'params' => array(
        // The default connection details are pulled from the Horde-wide SQL
        // connection configuration.
        // To use another DB connection, you must provide configuration
        // information here - for example,
        'sql' => array(
            'persistent' => false,
            'username' => 'xxxxx',
            'socket' => '/var/run/psql',
            'protocol' => 'unix',
            'database' => 'xxx',
            'charset' => 'utf-8',
        //    'ssl' => false,
        //    'splitread' => false,
            'phptype' => 'psql'
        ),
        'table' => 'turba_objects'
    ),

Does that look good for a backend.php for Turba 4.0.1, Turba even doesn't
show up the "New Contacts" button, when I manually access turba/add.php, it
prompts "no writable source available"? I would like to ask, I obviously
configure a source as above, why it says it doesn't? I even know if the
localsql uses the one same as horde, we don't need to configure the
backends.php as above.Could anyone give some hints?

Thanks.

Yours,
Jacky Chan