[horde] ActiveSync 2.0.12 update, error finding IMAP Server

Samuel Wolf samuel at sheepflock.de
Wed Dec 26 07:55:57 UTC 2012

Zitat von Tom Buehlmann <tomnet at tbuhl.ch>:

> But IMP itself works without problems. I'm writing this mail with
> IMP on the problematic acccount.
>
> Well, in this case i use activesync for calendar and adresses, and good ol'
> imap directly on my phone (witch, of course, works with the
> defective account...)
>
> Perhaps i have another idea tomorrow, it's late now here...!
>
> Since it's my personal machine, i keep the defective account for
> further investigation, so if anyone has an idea..?!

Hi Tom,
I think it's the same problem as I have:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.horde.user/28798

Did you have a horde database backup before activesync broke for this user?
If yes, can you restore it for testing?

In my case something in the database was wrong, after restore an older
backup activesync work again.
Every time only on user is affected.

Samuel