[horde] Database upgrade from horde4 to horde5

steffo76 at gmx.de steffo76 at gmx.de
Thu Dec 27 09:25:55 UTC 2012

Hi list,

I am trying to upgrade from horde4 to horde5 and am having trouble getting past the database upgrade. In Administration->Configuration I choose 'Update all DB schemas' and get an error message saying
>>Query failed: Invalid default value for 'message_uid' ALTER TABLE `horde_activesync_mailmap` CHANGE `message_uid` `message_uid` int(11) DEFAULT"<<

The database for Horde_Activesync stays in the "DB schema is out of date." state.

What can I do about this ?

Regards
Stephan