[horde] [solved] Re: Database upgrade from horde4 to horde5

Stephan Rattai steffo76 at gmx.de
Thu Dec 27 14:51:37 UTC 2012

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 10:25:55 +0100
> Von: steffo76 at gmx.de
> An: horde at lists.horde.org
> Betreff: [horde] Database upgrade from horde4 to horde5

> Hi list,
>
> I am trying to upgrade from horde4 to horde5 and am having trouble getting
> past the database upgrade. In Administration->Configuration I choose
> 'Update all DB schemas' and get an error message saying
> >>Query failed: Invalid default value for 'message_uid' ALTER TABLE
> `horde_activesync_mailmap` CHANGE `message_uid` `message_uid` int(11) DEFAULT"<<
>
> The database for Horde_Activesync stays in the "DB schema is out of date."
> state.

If anyone ever experiences the same problem:
The cause of the error message really seems to be the request:
ALTER TABLE `horde_activesync_mailmap`  CHANGE `message_uid` `message_uid` int(11) DEFAULT ''

I just did an
ALTER TABLE `horde_activesync_mailmap`  CHANGE `message_uid` `message_uid` int(11) DEFAULT NULL

and could proceed with the database update afterwards.

Regards
Stephan