[horde] Horde 5 Distribution Packages Status (SLES, openSUSE 12.2 and Factory, debian 6)

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Sat Dec 29 20:48:15 UTC 2012

Zitat von horde-request at lists.horde.org:
> From: Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>
> Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 19:12:46 +0100
>
> [...]
>>
>> We have all released Horde Framework (H5) Packages for openSUSE. We
>> kronolith, mnemo, nag, timeobjects, turba). They basically work
>> and most should contain the latest pear releases.
>>

> Yesterday I updated the framework packages to the most recent PEAR stuff.

Hi Ralf,

do you have any actual run-time experience with H5 on SLES11SP2? My
test installation with latest php53 suffers from multiple occurrences
of the "Base lambda function for closure not found" problem, each
requiring a restart of Apache2 to re-establish service. That test bed
is for a single user (web UI plus two mobile devices) and required
i.e. 19 restarts on Friday 28th... definitely not ready for production.

If you're running this trouble-free on SLES11SP2, I'd be interested in
the precise version of PHP5 you're running.

Regards,
Jens