[horde] ActiveSync - only sync's freshly saved contacts

Tom Seeley horde at tomseeley.co.uk
Mon Jan 7 23:11:58 UTC 2013

Hi,

Having just imported ~200 contacts from a CSV I was expecting them to
be sync'd to my phone, but they did not.  However if I edit a contact
and save it in turba (I don't actually have to change anything), that
contact then syncs successfully.

I assume this isn't desired behavior, but an accident of efficient
syncing, ie that horde only syncs fresh contacts, and the import
doesn't mark them correctly.

I'm not awfully keen on manually re-saving 200 contacts, does anyone
have a quicker way of achieving the same goal?

Thanks,

Tom.