[horde] Activesync - no logging and INBOX sync

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Jan 12 22:31:47 UTC 2013

Quoting Tom Seeley <horde at tomseeley.co.uk>> Quoting Michael J Rubinsky
<mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>>> hopefully once the logging is working it will be become obvious
>>> what the syncing problem is.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Tom.
>>>

>> As far as the Inbox not synching, have you tried issuing a manual
>> sync from the client?
>
> OK, so that was an SELINUX problem apparently (despite auditd not
> logging anything of the sort), with that out of the way, we have the
> attached log.
>
> I hope this makes more sense to you than it does to me.
>
> No amount of manual syncing makes any difference to the INBOX, it
> just tells me it was last updated on Friday at 13:29
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tom.

It looks like your client is requesting a sync key that no longer
exists on the server. That is not unusual and can be caused by a
number of reasons. However, the error handling code on the server that
should deal with this seems to be failing.

I'll take a look when I get home later.

--
Mike
Sent from mobile