[horde] ActiveSync failing on fresh install with Horde 5.0.3

Brett Lumsden horde at controlunlimited.net
Thu Jan 24 10:22:25 UTC 2013

> Zitat von Brett Lumsden <horde at controlunlimited.net>:

>>> Why don't you run the database migration scripts from the
>>> adminstration interface instead (configuration section)?
>>> --
>>> Jan Schneider
>>> The Horde Project
>>> http://www.horde.org/
>>>
>>> --
>>
>> Hi Jan,
>>
>> Thanks for your help, during the installation all of the databases
>> were listed as DB schema is out of date.  After clicking the button
>> Update all DB schemas  all databases including Horde_Activesync
>> report as "DB schema is ready" and the three applications I
>> currently have installed as listed as "Application is ready".
>> There are no errors displayed in horde, apache error log or mysqld
>> log to indicate that tables could not be created.
>>
>> From the original message I am mostly concerned about the syncing
>> attempt from the device occurring every 2 to 3 seconds and never
>> actually completing.  My main issue, which I am not 100% sure is
>> related is the error message "2013-01-23T04:01:17+00:00 ERR:
>> SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table
>> 'webmail6.horde_activesync_cache' doesn't exist" would this
>> actually cause the sync to fail?
>
> So you are still getting this error message even though all
> migration ran without an error, and all schemas are marked up to date?

Yes that is correct, all schemas are marked as 'DB Schema is ready'.

>> If this is the cause of the failure is there anyway to force the
>> creation or can someone provide a MySQL formatted version of these
>> tables so I can manually add them?
>>
>> In an attempt to get the table to be created I have delete all
>> horde_activesync_* tables from the database, refreshed the web
>> interface and clicked the Update all DB schemas button.  The
>> following tables are created by updating the DB schemas using the
>> web interface.
>>
>> mysql> show tables like '%activesync%';
>> +-------------------------------+
>> | Tables_in_webmail6 (%ctive%)  |
>> +-------------------------------+
>> | horde_activesync_device       |
>> | horde_activesync_device_users |
>> | horde_activesync_map          |
>> | horde_activesync_schema_info  |
>> | horde_activesync_state        |
>> +-------------------------------+
>
> This doesn't make sense, because you indeed have the cache table
> missing. What version number do you have in the
> horde_activesync_schema_info table, what's your Horde_ActiveSync
> version, and which is the highest number in your ActiveSync
> migration scripts?

mysql> select * from horde_activesync_schema_info;
+---------+
| version |
+---------+

The only file that makes any sense that contains the word 'version' in
pear/data/Horde_ActiveSync/ is the file
migration/7_horde_activesync_clearstate.php but this is a comment and
references clearing the collection state when moving between version 1
and 2.

If there is a different file that I should be looking at.  All my
references are from the directory that contains two directories which
are horde/ and pear/.