[horde] ActiveSync failing on fresh install with Horde 5.0.3

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jan 24 09:33:27 UTC 2013

Zitat von Brett Lumsden <horde at controlunlimited.net>:

>> Why don't you run the database migration scripts from the
>> adminstration interface instead (configuration section)?
>> --
>> Jan Schneider
>> The Horde Project
>> http://www.horde.org/
>>
>> --
>
> Hi Jan,
>
> Thanks for your help, during the installation all of the databases
> were listed as DB schema is out of date.  After clicking the button
> Update all DB schemas  all databases including Horde_Activesync
> report as "DB schema is ready" and the three applications I
> currently have installed as listed as "Application is ready".  There
> are no errors displayed in horde, apache error log or mysqld log to
> indicate that tables could not be created.
>
> From the original message I am mostly concerned about the syncing
> attempt from the device occurring every 2 to 3 seconds and never
> actually completing.  My main issue, which I am not 100% sure is
> related is the error message "2013-01-23T04:01:17+00:00 ERR:
> SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table
> 'webmail6.horde_activesync_cache' doesn't exist" would this actually
> cause the sync to fail?

So you are still getting this error message even though all migration
ran without an error, and all schemas are marked up to date?

> If this is the cause of the failure is there anyway to force the
> creation or can someone provide a MySQL formatted version of these
> tables so I can manually add them?
>
> In an attempt to get the table to be created I have delete all
> horde_activesync_* tables from the database, refreshed the web
> interface and clicked the Update all DB schemas button.  The
> following tables are created by updating the DB schemas using the
> web interface.
>
> mysql> show tables like '%activesync%';
> +-------------------------------+
> | Tables_in_webmail6 (%ctive%)  |
> +-------------------------------+
> | horde_activesync_device       |
> | horde_activesync_device_users |
> | horde_activesync_map          |
> | horde_activesync_schema_info  |
> | horde_activesync_state        |

This doesn't make sense, because you indeed have the cache table
missing. What version number do you have in the
horde_activesync_schema_info table, what's your Horde_ActiveSync
version, and which is the highest number in your ActiveSync migration
scripts?

--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project