[horde] ActiveSync GAL setup help - search returns no contacts

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Feb 7 06:06:14 UTC 2013

Quoting "James B. MacLean" <macleajb at ednet.ns.ca>:

> So, no, I do not know if the LDAP server is being queried from the
> GAL function properly and I would like to trace that back, but,
> alas, my php skills for traversing where
> this->_registry->contacts->search() goes is beyond my skill :(.
> Would you mind pointing out where that function is that is being
> called and I will keep digging in to it.

This calls Turba_Api::search() (so, it's in turba/lib/Api.php). The
actual logic for the search that is called from Turba_Api::search() is
in a combination of Turba_Driver::search() (so, in
turba/lib/Driver.php) and Turba_Driver_Ldap::_search() (in
turba/lib/Driver/Ldap.php).

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)