[horde] Ubuntu 12.10, ISPConfig 3, PHP 5.5, Horde installation instructions?

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Thu Feb 7 21:35:09 UTC 2013

On 07.02.2013 21:19, Mike Carambat wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Followed the "perfect server" guide for Ubuntu 12.10 and ISPConfig 3, but didn't do the alternative PHP 5.3.18 or Squirrelmail installations. I'd prefer to use Horde. Does anyone have any hints, installation guide or things to watch out for in the following configuration?

The basic installation guide should apply.

(from memory)
pear channel-discover pear.horde.org
pear install horde/horde_role
pear run-scripts horde/horde_role
(enter a web accessible dir here. I use /usr/share/php5/PEAR/www/horde )
pear install -a -B horde/webmail

webmail-install
(depending on your pear, this may be installed to /usr/bin or to some
other location).

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer